Florida Rules of Evidence
- Author: Daniel M. Coble, Esq.
- Copyright Date Ed: January 2, 2020
- ISBN 13: 978-1-936360-77-2
- ISBN-10: 1-936360-77-2
- Pages: 316
- Binding Information: Softcover
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 9 inches (US)
This book consists of the Florida Rules of Evidence and the Federal Rules of Evidence. The most commonly used rules contain explanations and case law. The majority of the case law for state court is from the Florida Supreme Court and the Florida District Courts of Appeal. The majority of the case law for federal court is from the U.S. Supreme Court, the Eleventh Circuit, the Fifth Circuit, or district courts within the Eleventh Circuit.