The Role of Human, Vehicle and Environmental Factors in Traffic Accident Cases
Our successful August 2000 seminar on traffic accident reconstruction is now available on CD-ROM. This CD is also a great opportunity to hear directly from some of our authors and it may qualify for CLE self-study credits in some states. Hear from some of the top experts in the field as they discuss the wide range of issues involved in traffic accident reconstruction.
- Archie Burnham: The New Roadway through the MUTCD
- Alan J. Watts: Low-Speed Automobile Accidents
- Leslie Weintraub: Horizontal Gaze
- Nystagmus: Police Testing
- Merrill Allen: The Forensic Aspects of Vision and Highway Safety
- Jerry Eubanks: Motorcycle Accident Reconstruction
- John C. Glennon: Seven Common Categories of Roadway Defects
- Patrick J. Robbins: Memory and Eyewitness Reliability in Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Roy Scott Hickman: Bus and Recreational Vehicle Accident Reconstruction and Litigation
CD-Rom's are nonreturnable.